Tax Planning Services

Minot tax planning services

As your accounting firm, WCI Tax & Accounting always has your best interests at heart when it comes to tax planning. We make it our business to be well-versed in the newest tax legislation so we can ensure that you never pay one dollar more than you are legally obligated to pay. Our hard-hitting tax strategies are reliable, legal, and effective for new businesses, small businesses, and individual taxpayers.

In our constantly evolving tax environment, tax planning must be proactive not reactive. That’s why we work with you throughout the year to develop and refine your tax plan. For new businesses, we identify which business structure will bring the most tax savings and allow you to become profitable quicker. For established businesses, we analyze your finances to find ways to control tax exposure. We’ll identify which deductions are available for your particular industry, how to take advantage of certain tax credits, and how to limit your tax burden as your business grows. And for individuals, we recommend a variety of techniques to maximize after-tax income and put more cash in your wallet.

Tax Accountant in Minot, ND

Stop worrying about tax deadlines and reduce your taxable income. Contact us now at 701-720-5415 or request your free consultation to learn more about our tax planning services.

  • Minimizing taxes for small businesses
  • Income tax planning for individuals
  • Alternative minimum tax planning
  • Multi-state tax compliance
  • Succession planning
  • Estate tax planning

enrolled agent

CPAs and Enrolled Agents are both qualified to perform accounting tasks but there’s a big difference in their training requirements when it comes to tax. The CPA exam is primarily centered on accounting and auditing rules but the test to become an EA focuses on tax law. So, unlike the average CPA, at WCI Tax & Accounting we have completed extensive tax training and we have unlimited practice rights to represent taxpayers before the IRS, in all matters. Also, Enrolled Agents hold a federal license enabling them to represent taxpayers in all 50 states, whereas CPAs and accountants may only represent taxpayers in the state(s) where they are licensed.